Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Celebrity Crushes

     You know you’re gay when you have a file on your computer which is full of pictures of hot women and when the list includes pics of Lucy Lawless, Ellen Page, and Kate Moennig.  Also my list includes Kristen Stewart (K-Stew for short), Kaya Scodelario, Jordana Brewster (particulary from D.E.B.S. and Annapolis), Evangeline Lilly, Katee Sackhoff, Sarah Shahi, Bridget Regan (though her boobs are a bit big for my personal tastes), Holly Marie Combs (so hot without even trying), Keira Knightley (only in men’s or sporty wear), Liv Tyler, Missy Peregrym, and most of the women from Glee.  Faberry and Brittana forevs!!! 
     Upon analysis of my collection which has only been amassed in the course of the last year, it seems like I am attracted to the dark headed beauties mostly who play tough women.  Additionally none of the women in my collection are wearing dresses or skirts in their pictures.  I’m simply not into it.  I think that’s part of the reason it took me a bit of time to figure out I was gay.  It’s tough to find tough, slightly masculine women in high school and on TV where they are often forced to dress up like feminine women.

Who are your celeb crushes?

(Though he isn’t in my collection, I always have had an attraction to Matt Damon.  I don’t think I want to have sex with him, but be his best buddy.  Regardless there is no shame in being a lesbian having male celeb crushes.  I mean even straight women tend to have that “one celeb she’s go gay for”™ .)

Now if we're talking fictional characters there's always Hermione...and on that note...here's a ridiculous Ginny/Hermione fanfic from the creative mind at QC.




No comments:

Post a Comment