Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Taking the NREMT Exam Friday

Friday I'll be taking the National test for EMTs, so that's exciting.  That's right.  I am one of those weird people who actually get excited about taking tests.  I think I'll do well.  I consistently got the top score in my EMT class.  Though when you're one of the very few who has a college education it is not too surprising.  Even though I don't think I will do too badly, taking important tests while exciting is always somewhat nerve-wracking.  If I fail then I'll just have to take it again and that means more time before I can start working and more money out of my pocket.  


Guess that means I should study...more.  I will be sure to give an nauseatingly detailed account of my experience taking the NREMT Exam this weekend.  I just know you can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment