Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm back!

So how was everyone's summer?  Mine was semi-productive, after I finally dragged my butt out of bed.  I just finished an accelerated EMT class.  All I have to do to have certification in two states is to take and pass the NREMT exam.  Once that is finished I can go ahead and get myself a real job!


I was planning on reapplying to medical school this year, but I am just so burned out.  So I am postponing until next year.  But for now I am putting the focus on getting a job as an EMT.  Get a job, make money, then worry about the future.


I am very sorry for being away for so long.  I had some personal journeys I had to get through.  I will have more to say on that in the future.  I am going to be taking advantage of the relative anonymity of this blog and air out some dirty laundry.  So for the next bit the blog is going to be focuses on my issues, including family and my inability to say yes to girls who want to date me.  


Until the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment