Saturday, September 18, 2010

A journey starts with a single step...I wish I had a bigger foot

I wanted to write a really good intro blog post about how one doesn’t have to limit themselves to certain labels.  Example: gay and Christian don’t have to be mutually exclusive terms, but that seems sort of obvious. 

I decided to create this blog because, introverted as I am, I write a lot better than I talk…sometimes.   I want a place to be serious, to be funny, and talk about whatever I feel like without the awkward silences that sometimes follow my ramblings.  My focus for the blog is going to revolve around sexuality and God, but don’t scold me if I get off topic.  

I'm going to try and have at least one pic or video per post even if it has nothing to do with the post.  Additionally I am a lover of quotations, so I'm going to find or pull one from my collection or the Bible (this is a religious themed blog after all).

Now on the off chance someone actually reads this blog, know that I’m open to comments and conversation about anything I post.  Welcome all!

Quotation of the Blog Post (QBP): 
"Let's get one thing straight.  I'm not."  -Bumper Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment